Section 1: What this Policy covers
The data controller is Global Resilience Services Limited (referred to in this policy as “we” or “us”).
We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal data. This policy
- sets out the types of personal data that we collect
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services.
Section 2: Personal data we collect
This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you when you use our Services.
When you contact us via telephone, email or via our website, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and title
When you browse our Website, we may have access to:
- Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect:
- Personal data you provide about yourself anytime you contact us about our Services (for example, your name and contact details), including by phone, email or post
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires
Section 3: How and why we use personal data
This section explains in detail how and why we use personal data.
To Make our Services available to you:
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your customer accounts, provide you with the goods and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and refunds you may ask for.
To Contact and interact with you:
We want to serve you better as a customer so we use personal data to contact you to provide clarification or assistance in response to your communications with us
We carry out market research to improve our Services, so we may invite you to take part in customer surveys, questionnaires and other market research activities carried out by us. However, if we contact you about this, you do not have to take part in the activities. If you tell us that you do not want us to contact you for market research, we will respect this choice. This will not affect your ability to use our Services.
Section 4: Disclosure
We NEVER sell your personal details to anyone else.
We may share personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data;
- if we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- if we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) to another Organisation, any of our businesses or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we have with you. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the organisation receiving your personal data can use your personal data in the same way as us.
Section 5: How we protect personal data
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. This section sets out some of the measures we have in place.
- We enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data.
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption
- We protect the security of your information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- We enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep this data safe.
- We only authorise access to employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
- We do not take credit or debit card payments or process credit or debit card information
Section 6: Marketing and market research
This section explains the choices you have when it comes to receiving marketing communications and taking part in market research.
We will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. When you place an order or enquiry with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications, and you can change your marketing choices over the phone or in writing at any time (see the ‘How to contact us’ section of this policy). There is a simple “unsubscribe” process from any email marketing campaigns
We also like to hear your views to help us to improve our Services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice about whether to take part in our market research.
Section 7: Your rights
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights please get in touch using the details in the ‘How to contact us’ section below and tell us what right you wish to exercise. In some circumstances we may require proof of ID from you.
Rectification – You have a right to request we rectify the error if any of the details we hold about you are incorrect. Please contact us at the details above and we will rectify any errors.
Right of Access – You may ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
Right to Erasure – You can ask us to erase your personal data. We will not erase your personal data if it is still required for the purpose for which it was collected or if we are legally obliged to continue processing your personal data. It is important to note if you exercise this right we will keep a copy or a record of your request as it is our legitimate interest to show that you have exercised this right.
Right to Restriction– You also have the right to to restriction of processing of your personal data and a right to object to processing of your personal data.
Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority – The Supervisory Authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and you can complain to them if you are not happy with any aspects in relation to us processing your personal data. Their website is www.ico.org.uk
Section 8: How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data please contact us
Write to us at
Unit 8 Jensen Court